What makes "Basaksehir" a destination for real estate investment in Turkey
Istanbul is administratively divided into 39 districts or (local municipalities) combined by one administrative body, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (Istanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi)
These districts cover an area of 5,343 square kilometers, which constitutes the total land area of Istanbul.
This vast area makes Istanbul a city with no specific center, but Istanbul's tourist center (which can be considered the center of the city) is the areas on the southern banks of the Bosphorus, which include most of the city's monuments.
Each part of Istanbul has characteristics that distinguish it from other areas. Some distict are located near the coast, others are inland high above sea levell, and some are including dense forests (such as the Belgrade forests of the disteict of Sarıyer)
Recently, with Turkey's construction Sector booming over the past years, investments had moved to new areas in Istanbul that have not been of interest previously, but are now a magnet for both those wishing to invest in real estate and those wishing to live in Istanbul
One of the most important of these modern municipalities is the district of (Başakşehir) this municipality has many features that give it added value and make it a magnet for real estate investors.
The following is a brief description of the area of (Başakşehir) in general, and the features available in it:
• The area of Başakşehir is 107 square kilometers, rises from the sea surface 110 meters, and consisting of 11 neighborhood.
• Located in the western central part of Istanbul (European side), and is 27 km from Taksim Square
• Başakşehir is located to the north of the municipalities (Küçükçekmece, Avcılar and Esenyurt) and is separated from these municipalities by the international highway (E80). It is also bordered on the north by the municipality of Arnavutköy, and from the east by the municipalities of Sultangazi and Esenler.
The following link shows the location and borders of the municipality: Click Here
The most important mega projects located in Başakşehir:
♦ The new Istanbul Canal Project, which scheduled to open in 2023, and will connect the Black Sea in the north with the Sea of Marmara in the south.
this canal will pass through Başakşehir, which will give a high advantage to the properties located on both sides of the canal.
♦ The largest botanical garden in Europe (Başakşehir Millet Bahçesi - National Park), one of the five national parks recently opened in different parts of Istanbul. These gardens are part of the 33 National Parks Project which will be opened in succession throughout Turkey.
♦ The largest hospital in Europe (Başakşehir Şehir Hastanesi) is one of the largest treatment centers in Europe and will be ready to receive patients from the beginning of 2020 with a total capacity of 2,700 beds.
♦ Başakşehir is considered the closest regulatory area (to date) to Istanbul Airport, which will be the largest airport in the world when construction is completed, Başakşehir is 28 km from the airport.
Advantages of living in Başakşehir:
This area has many advantages that make it a favorite choice for many who wish to live in Istanbul:
• Spread of gardens and water bodies extensively.
• Wide and clean streets.
• the New constructions in the region: Başakşehir hosts many large and distinctive residential projects, and the region is now considered a destination for largest construction companies in turkey.
• The strong and modern infrastructure that provides the residents of the region with high quality services (Water, electricity, gas and Internet networks are entirely new).
• Transportation: The metro line (M3) is Passing from başakşehir , which connects the area withe the line (M1) Which reaches the station of (YeniKapı) , and upon completion of construction (M3) line will connect the area to Istanbul airport.
To view the metro network of Istanbul in the following link: Click here
In addition of considering the area of Başakşehir is suitable for housing, but it is also suitable for investment, as the region is achieving a steady rise in property prices annually, the property price over the past three years increased by 14.9%.
Finally, on the sidelines of the topic we would like to point out that the city is the seat of one of the most powerful sports clubs in Turkey, which is (Istanbul Başakşehir), which is currently ranked second in the ranking of the general league in Turkey (Süper Lig).
Here are some of our portfolio about apartments for sale in Basaksehir :
Apartments For Sale In Basaksehir Istanbul